Have some fun with us in our SF Trivia Game!
1. What famous singer left his heart in San Francisco?
a. Frank Sinatra
b. Tony Bennett
c. Jerry Garcia
2. San Francisco’s Tallest Building is…
a. Transamerica Pyramid
b. Coit Tower
c. Salesforce Building
3. How many hills are in San Francisco?
4. What is Beach Street Grill famous for?
a. Jumbo Prawn Bloody Mary
b. Homemade Special Pancakes
c. Fresh Crab Eggs Benedict
d. Freshly squeezed orange juice with champagne
e. All of the above
5. Named the crookedest street in San Francisco, Lombard Street has how many turns?
6. The most notorious Mafia Mobster of all time was sentenced to Alcatraz Prison in the SF Bay, who is he?
a. Birdman of Alcatraz
b. Al Capone
c. Bugsy Siegel
d. Machine Gun Kelly
7. The Beach Street Grill was one of the first restaurants in SF to offer Gluten Free items, how many gluten free items are there on the menu today?
c. 10 or more
8. The average depth of the ocean water in SF Bay is?
a. 100 feet
b. 15 feet
c. 50 feet
9. Which famous company invented denim jeans in San Francisco during the Gold Rush?
a. Gloria Vanderbuilt
b. Levi Strauss Co.
Answers: 1. B, 2. C, 3. A, 4. E, 5. B, 6. B, 7. C (can you find them?), 8. B, 9. B
Thankgiving is a holiday families associate with giving thanks, football games, parades and most importanly feasting! We’re excited to announce that in addition to being open 7 days a week, this year we will also be open on Thanksgiving Day. We’ll be s erving a special Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings for $29.95 as well as our regular menu of organic and gluten free options.
Have you ever considered dini out on Thanksgiving? What a lovely and relaxed way to experience this beautiful time of year in San Francisco. Enjoy a delicious homemade and healthy meal with us then stroll the beautiful Fisherman’s Wharf and make it a day to remember.
If you’re interested in getting your meal to go, we will have delivery options available and can also provide meals to pick up for large groups – please just remember to give us 72 hours notice.
Want to know more about what we’re serving? From 11am to 1:30pm, here is our menu:
- Traditional Organic Heirloom Roasted Turkey
- Savory Gluten Free or Traditional Stuffing
- Turkey Gravy (gluten free or traditional)
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (gluten free or traditional)
- Sweet Potato Casserole (rich brown sugar and pecan crust – so yum!)
- Sweet Red Cabbage
- Fresh Sauteed Green Beans
- Fresh Cranberry/Rasberry Sauce
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Gluten free or Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- Organic Coffee and Tea
Are you hungry yet?!