Eggless Eggs are the new breakfast craze. At the Beach Street Grill we are now serving Just Eggs, the vegan, non-GMO, plant-based alternative to eggs. Any of our omelets can now be made Vegan with Just Eggs. In our restaurant, we like to say there is something for everyone!
Ok, so they’re egg free and good for me but tell the truth, are they delicious?! The primary ingredient is Mung Bean, flavored with onion, turmeric and carrots to create the yellow glow of a regular egg. They smell inviting, they form and shape like real eggs in the pan and yes, they are delicious!
Here are some of the Beach Street Grill menu items where you can substitute Just Eggs for a vegan breakfast option:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Christine’s Omelette: Just Eggs, Spinach, Mushrooms, Sun-dried tomatoes, Green beans, Jalapeños and Spanish sauce
- Vegetarian Omelette: Just Eggs, Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Green onions, Swiss cheese
- Vegan Sausage Omelette: Beyond Sausage, Bell peppers, Onions and Swiss cheese
- Beach Street Grill Omelette: Chicken habanero sausage (sub Beyond Sausage), Mushrooms, Tomato, Green onion, Swiss cheese and Spanish sauce
- Beyond Sausage & Cheese Omelette: Just as it sounds
- And we use all organic vegetables!
Vegan eggs are a sustainable food because there is no animal farming to produce. Nutritionally, vegan eggs are similar to regular eggs, packed with protein and have a comparable amount of calories. Because they’re plant based, they are healthier than regular egg with zero cholesterol. Long story short, they’re yummy, come on in and try them with our Beyond Sausage Omelet for a true plant based breakfast that’s sure to satisfy and fuel your body for a day of San Francisco site seeing.
Almost everything on our menu can be made vegan and/or gluten free and we have vegetarian dishes we’ve created that will surprise and delight. It’s not just about putting a salad on the menu for our friends with different food preferences. Providing healthy and delicious comfort food is our passion. Vegan eggs are another way for us to proudly to serve the vegan community. As new products come out, you can be sure we’ll be adding them to our menu.
We serve breakfast all day in San Francisco. Stop by and dine with us today!