Have some fun with us in our SF Trivia Game!
1. What famous singer left his heart in San Francisco?
a. Frank Sinatra
b. Tony Bennett
c. Jerry Garcia
2. San Francisco’s Tallest Building is…
a. Transamerica Pyramid
b. Coit Tower
c. Salesforce Building
3. How many hills are in San Francisco?
4. What is Beach Street Grill famous for?
a. Jumbo Prawn Bloody Mary
b. Homemade Special Pancakes
c. Fresh Crab Eggs Benedict
d. Freshly squeezed orange juice with champagne
e. All of the above
5. Named the crookedest street in San Francisco, Lombard Street has how many turns?
6. The most notorious Mafia Mobster of all time was sentenced to Alcatraz Prison in the SF Bay, who is he?
a. Birdman of Alcatraz
b. Al Capone
c. Bugsy Siegel
d. Machine Gun Kelly
7. The Beach Street Grill was one of the first restaurants in SF to offer Gluten Free items, how many gluten free items are there on the menu today?
c. 10 or more
8. The average depth of the ocean water in SF Bay is?
a. 100 feet
b. 15 feet
c. 50 feet
9. Which famous company invented denim jeans in San Francisco during the Gold Rush?
a. Gloria Vanderbuilt
b. Levi Strauss Co.
Answers: 1. B, 2. C, 3. A, 4. E, 5. B, 6. B, 7. C (can you find them?), 8. B, 9. B