Adapted from Bettycrocker.com
This hearty meat loaf is easy, delicious and gluten free!
Meat Loaf Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup crushed gluten free cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon gluten free Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free ketchup
- 1 teaspoon gluten free Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine meat loaf ingredients.
- Spread mixture in ungreased 8×4- or 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine glaze ingredients and spread over meat loaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F.
- Drain and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.